In recognition that protection and safe management of our customer's personal information is critical part of our social responsibility, the company promises to ensure directors and all the employees to confirm Japan's Personal Information Protection Law and its related regulations and Corporate Action Charter of NYK Group, so that the company will take appropriate action and safety measurement to protect personal information.
- 1. Collection, and Acquisition of Personal Information
- Under sufficient and safe condition, by the legal and fair manner, only for the purpose of business operation, the company collects, and acquires personal information.
- 2. Declaration of Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- When asking your personal information, the company will declare the purpose in advance. In addition, the company will not use provided personal information for other purpose without your permission.
- 3. Management of Personal Information
- For the purpose to keep and manage your personal information and to protect any dangers from illegal access, loss, damage, manipulation, destruction, and leak, the company will conduct enlightenment to directors and all the employees under appropriate office laws.
- 4. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third party
- Other than in the exceptional instances listed below, the company principally will not disclose any provided personal information to the third party.
(1) If permission to disclosure to a third party is acquired from you.
(2) If the information is requested by authorities in accordance with law.
(3) In case to disclose in the manner difficult to identify any personal data such as statistics document.
(4) If the information is requested by other companies who have secret protection agreement with the company, in limited range where the company judged appropriate for the purpose to provide our customer better merchandise or service.
(5) If the information is urgently required for the protection of human life or human rights
- 5. Compliance to the Laws and Regulations regarding Personal Information
- The company will obey the laws, regulations, guidelines, and norms to be applied on acquired personal information, with continuous effort to review and update above-mentioned policies.
HIKAWA MARINE CORPORATION
MIKIO NAKAMURA, THE PRESIDENT
If you request reference or amendment your personal information, the company will respond within reasonable range after confirmation of your personal identity.
- Contact to
- Shokochukin Yokohama bldg.3F, 4-40, Kitanakadori, Naka-ku, Yokohama 231-0003 Japan
Ask for PIC of each division, General affair, Business planning, or ASKUL business.